Never used a sewing machine and don't know where to start? Then the beginners course is for you! You will learn the basics of sewing step by step in a small group.
What will you learn?
- You will learn which supplies are useful when you start sewing.
- You will learn how patterns work and what to look for when buying and cutting fabric.
- You learn to thread and use a sewing machine.
- You learn about different kinds of stitches and what you use them for.
- You learn to finish seams with a serger.
- You learn to make your first 2 items, which are a bag and a pouch.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for people who have little to no experience with the sewing machine. You will learn the basics of sewing and during this course you will find out whether sewing is something for you.
You do not need any sewing experience for this course and the price includes all materials.
You can follow this sewing course in Culemborg or Utrecht.